A free, 30-minute Voxer session where you can get my support on what’s going on for you through messaging or voice notes!
Mini Pocket Pal
What is Mini Pocket Pal?
Most coaches will offer Clarity or Discovery calls for free. They are a 1:1 call, usually over Zoom, where you open up about what is going on for you and discover how a coach might help you.
To many people, it’s no biggie. But to the more restrained and socially sensitive among us, the thought of opening up to a stranger on a video call can feel very overwhelming.
I want to make sure that when we first interact, you are comfortable to open up and ask the questions you need to.
That you don’t feel rushed or pressured to give an answer to avoid an awkward silence.
That you aren’t distracted by worrying if I’m going to spend half the time selling you something!
So instead, I'm offering Mini Pocket Pal, my introvert-friendly version of a clarity call. It's a free, 30-minute Voxer session where you can get my support on what’s going on for you through messaging or voice notes!
What you get:
• 30 minutes access to me to pick my brain - get support, guidance and clarity on what's going on for you.
• Time and space between messages to process and reflect.
• One tangible action to take away to move you forward
• A no-strings-attached chance to see if we are a good fit and if I'm the right person to support you
• A more comfortable and introvert friendly introduction to coaching